Hands On - Modern Anterior Composite Techniques
About this Seminar
There are a plethora of composite materials and matrices available on the market. This course aims to give the practitioner insight into some of the modern techniques available today to make modern direct composite simple and predictable.
Course attendees will learn to:
- Apply principles of smile design and analysis of proportions
- Integrate mathematical algorithms of dental esthetics to smile design
- Discuss composite options as well as determinants for matrix selection
- Systematize preparation protocols such as isolation and particle abrasion for carious and non- carious restorations
- Understand the methodologies available for direct composite including layering and injection molding
- Discuss polishing techniques
About Dr. Arthur Volker
Dr. Volker graduated from the Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He is the Chairman of the New Dentist Committee and a member of the Continuing Education Committee for the New York State Academy of General Dentistry. He was a clinical attending at the Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital and Nursing Facility on Roosevelt Island, and is in private practice in New York. Dr. Volker has published articles and lectures on various topics, including cosmetic dentistry, minimally invasive dentistry, dental materials, and dental implants.
Dr. Volker is a Key Opinion Leader for several dental manufacturers, and has been involved in the testing and development of dental products and materials. He has also served as a consultant to dental laboratories. Additionally, Dr. Volker is involved in dental materials research, particularly in the field of ceramics and dental implants.